Over lunch, KMHD & I reminisced about mum. When were were young, not even teens, she tried to get us a subscription to Ms. Magazine. A mix of confusion (mum) & manipulation (on KMHD & I's part), we managed to get a subscription to YM magazine instead. Mama tried.
Toad:


Frog:


Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Is this snake dangerous? We didn't feel threatened by it, but we pretty much left it alone. I hope it's obvious that I am kidding about killing a snake first and then identifying it later. I *almost* took a photo and sent it to one of my 'phone users to let us know what kind it was.
Toad:


Frog:


Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Is this snake dangerous? We didn't feel threatened by it, but we pretty much left it alone. I hope it's obvious that I am kidding about killing a snake first and then identifying it later. I *almost* took a photo and sent it to one of my 'phone users to let us know what kind it was.
-----------------------------------------------------
This week's forecast? Lookin' good. We have no hearings or trials set until May 7, so I will mostly be, ahem, catching up on my paperwork. I've got a set of loose plans including some yard work, hanging out with Alannah on Friday & going to Hot Springs on Saturday with KMHD to do some recon & research for possible buildings and sites for the hotel.



No comments:
Post a Comment